yeah…im tough….i’ve got some scars…..*shows u my belly button* this one i got from being in the womb for 9 months….had to remove my umbilical cord…rough times but im still standing…
You know what I want? Not to win the lottery or go on vacation to the Caribbean. I want normal people problems. Like, am I getting enough fiber? Why did my friend say that insensitive thing about my weight?
I don’t really forgive people I just pretend like its ok and wait for my opportunity to destroy them
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- name: andreea
- eye color: blue
- hair style/color: kind of red and curlyish
- clothing style: frat boy aesthetics or skateboarder
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- your fears: not being able to meet someone who truly understands me
- your guilty pleasure: what is a guilty pleasure?
- ambitions for the future: i have no idea i mean i want to go to university and then move to canada and continue university there idk
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- your first thoughts waking up: back to sleep
- what you think about most: hockey and teen wolf
- what you think about before bed: school
- you think your best quality is: i’m caring with helpful with almost everyone
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- single or group dates: single
- to be loved or respected: respected
- beauty or brains: brains
- dogs or cats: dogs
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- lie: nah
- believe in love: yes
- want someone: yes
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- been on stage: no
- done drugs: it depends on what you consider drugs but i’d say ni
- changed who you were to fit in: yes
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- favourite colour: black
- favourite animal: dog
- favourite movie: ugh
- favourite game: gta
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- day your next birthday will be: a tuesday, fab
- how old will you be: 18
- does age matter: to an extent